Morrowind - Main Theme Morrowind - Main Theme

Hey, not bad! First of all, I love the morrowind theme. My favorite music of all the elder scroll games. And this is definitely still the same theme. And it sounded pretty good. But it didn't bring anything new to the table, you know what I mean?

It was just the main theme, with different instruments. I think you should add some new melodies, change it more dramatically, make it faster or slower, or something. It just needs something to make it stand out.

So keep up the good work, but add some more of your own style and variety. Good luck :)

Mental-Note responds:

Yeah...I know and your right it is just the instruments are changed...I've only done editing once so far and it's because I had to split a track...I'm just experimenting with instruments and how they sound at the moment, I'll be making my own mixes once I gain the attention span.

Be Gone Be Gone

This is pretty good work! I like the nice warm chords and the blips and bloops, it gives it a good feeling. But it doesn't feel finished. There isn't hardly any melody, not much variety, and it pretty much stays the same through the whole thing. If you could add some new melodies and and change it up a bit, it would be a great song! Overall it's 3 stars for what you got and the possibility to improve :)

Surface Surface

I first saw this song in a YouTube video, and I immediately followed the link in the description, watched all the other Dimrain47 YouTube videos, and later found you here on NG. This song is what got me into techno. This song is what got me into making my own music. This song is my inspiration in so many ways, thank you Dimrain.